Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Feeling Great!

 After drinking Kombucha Tea daily for about six weeks now, I feel terrific!  The increased energy really comes in handy while multitasking, and despite the incredible energy levels, I am able to effortlessly fall asleep at night.

I would be remiss not to mention diet and exercise at this time.  Studies show that a healthy diet, along with a exercise routine greatly improves the state of one's health.  For those of you who have been following me, I have successfully recovered from Type 2 diabetes which I was diagnosed with in 2009.  I am completely medicine-free after needing 4 shots of insulin/day ( was prescribed Novolog and Lantus).  I will post my complete story for inspirational purposes in a future post.  In the meantime, know that diabetes mellitus is 100% reversible.  The key to remember for now is to avoid processed foods and refined sugars like the plague!



Visit this blog often and stay in touch.  Here's to your health!

Dora


No comments:

Post a Comment