Monday, July 28, 2014

Kombucha Tea Peps Up Annual Block Party

Last Saturday our block association held it's annual block party.  My husband and I ended up giving countless samples of our home-brewed Kombucha Tea to our friends and neighbors, of whom most of them said that they want to start home brewing themselves.  We always suggest that you purchase Kombucha Tea from a health food store or supermarket so you can taste the difference between the commercial brands and your own brew.  We also suggest that you begin consuming the tea regularly (my research has led me to sites which recommend around 16 oz./day) until your first batch is ready to consume.  You can purchase it here:


GTs Enlightened Organic Raw Kombucha Original, 16 Ounce -- 12 per case.




Here's an excellent article which gives much info about Kombucha Tea.  Also, if you are in the New York City area and wish to get a sample of our homemade brew, let me know.




To your health!

Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment